Your Home SOLD at a Price
Acceptable to You,
or I Will Sell it for FREE !
While every agent will promise to sell your home, the reality of the real estate market today is that, this simply doesn't always happen. Needless to say, this is highly frustrating to a home seller like you.
I set myself apart from most agents by being accountable to you. In other words, I don't just promise to sell your home, I Guarantee it. MyGuarantee is as simple as this: "I guarantee to sell your home within a pre-determined time period and at a price Acceptable to you, or I will sell it for FREE"! If your home is on the market for longer than the time we agree to, I will continue to market it aggressively but charge you zero commission as the listing agent. Co-operating Brokerage fee still applies and cooperating brokerage could be Remax Performance Realty.
As you can see, I put my money where my mouth is. Instead of making you empty promises, I give you a written GUARANTEE of performance and if I don't live up to this agreement, you pay me no commission. I’m taking all the risk so you don't have to, and this gives my many clients much greater peace of mind in the home selling process.
Some conditions apply so for more information regarding this innovative program, guaranteed to offer you, the seller, a better real estate experience, please fill out the form below and I will get to work for you!!
The Right Selling Price Affects Your Bottom Line
When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced realtor. This person can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors including:
- Market conditions
- Condition of your home
- Repairs or improvements
- Time frame
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limits showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view your home.
- Used as leverage. Other realtors may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
Realtors have known it for years – Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home.